Terms and Conditions
1.1 Dentists Compared provides an online market place connecting patients with dental clinics, patients can search for dental clinics for their treatment based on criteria such as price, location, reviews and quality of service.
1.2 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.3 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.4 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.5 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2.0 Copyright notice, Copyright (c) 2019 Dentists Compared
2.1 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3.0 Acceptable use
3.1 You must not:
(a) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means
- (f) Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- (g) Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- (h) You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- (I) You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4.0 Cancellation and suspension of account
4.1 We may:
- (a) suspend your account;
- (b) cancel your account; and/or
- (c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
4.2 You may cancel your account by emailing a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5.0 Limited warranties
5.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
5.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services and features, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services or features, or if we stop publishing the website.
6.0 Breaches of these terms and conditions
6.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
7.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
7.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. We will give notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
7.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
8.0 Fees and charges
8.1 The service is free to use for patients, dentists are charged a 10% commission fee per completed appointment, we reserve the right to change this fee and alter our fee structure at any time for either patients or dentists, without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
8.2 Pre launch discount promotion – The patient (referrer) can earn up to 10% discount on their first treatment cost by signing up and inviting their friends to join Dentists Compared. Every two Invited friends who successfully sign up will earn the patient (referrer) a 2% discount, up to a maximum of 10%, capped at a maximum amount of $600. The discount will be applied to the first treatment confirmed as booked and attended at a clinic by the patient (referrer) by using Dentists Compared. The discount will be applied to the treatment cost paid by the patient (referrer) at the clinic excluding off the shelf items and sterilization fees, after the treatment cost has been confirmed by the patient and clinic to Dentists Compared. Dentists compared reserves the right to refuse the pre launch discount to any patient (referrer) at its sole discretion, including and not limited to those patients (referrers) who are suspected of fraudulent behaviour and manipulation of the pre launch discount offer. Dentists Compared reserves the right to change the details of this promotional offer at its sole discretion.
9.0 Questions & Contact Information
9.1 Questions or comments can be sent to customer services at the email address email@example.com